Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

awesome

la.. ma.. fugeh... assoff

1 thing .. the scene where he flies in and the rest of the background kinda looks like it took 5 seconds. would be a nice touch if that shapes were more accurate (ie leaves)

Drifting into Abstract Drifting into Abstract

sweet

ive always wanted to make a music video (flash) to a NIN song. haha it helps that the song owns but its also a great flash. had to give you a 9 for the rough animation at the beginning. There should totally be a NIN collab.

Gravity's Just a Theory Gravity's Just a Theory

yaay foo fighters

i liked it a lot. The animation was good and all but some of the art (the lines and stuff) made it look kinda rough. Maybe just clan things up a bit and im all for a 10.

Robotic Emergence 2 Robotic Emergence 2

Lots of potential

Looks like it could be a great game but I lost interest.

A) I started getting attacked while readin the tutorial still which wasn't great.
B) I lost on the first level.

I think you need to ease players into the game a bit more to make it more engaging

Holy Bibble.Genesis 20:1 Holy Bibble.Genesis 20:1

odd

no intro and instructions so it was hard to know what to do or if it ended... I like the graphics a lot though

Sift Heads 4 Sift Heads 4

Pretty good

Pros - Cool Menu - Great Graphics - Cool that you had to buy ur own weapons

Cons - Stupid titles before each level - Gameplay was just ok because you really dont need any weapon other than the first one you get or the dragunov - I didnt know why i was failing (it should say something like you lost the target or you killed the wrong person) - Had to refer to the walkthrough which is always a hassle.

The science behind the cutains The science behind the cutains

Great

funny how the same melody can carry through the whole song without sounding repetitive. Really good kinda makes you daze off. and yeah great job with whatever those strings are. like the guy below me said, i dont et why more people dont review... ive just started listening to the audio on the site and ive noticed that alot. anyways yeah great job.

Paroxym- Preview song Paroxym- Preview song

Really Pro

Ive been listening to some of ur stuff today and wow, keep it up. I like that haze song you made. If you have the time could you pm me the program(s) you use to make this stuff or if you actually have like an electronic drum set.

If this song was continued it sounds like it could have been used for GTA4 or sumthin at the start. not sayin you copied, but that they sound alike.